Introducing the 2021-2022 homecoming court

Name: Toni Bell

Extracurricular activities: Competition cheerleading, football cheerleading, track and field, National Honor Society, diversity club and York County honors choir

Plans after graduation: “I plan to attend a 4-year college and major in public relations/communications to become a publicist.”

Shoutout: “Shoutout to Mrs. Detwiler for being the best English teacher I’ve ever had!”

Words of advice: “To my fellow seniors, thank you for making this senior year one to remember, and let’s keep having fun!!”

Name: Tehya Shaw

Extracurricular activities: “I’m involved in girl’s volleyball, PARU, choir and musical theater.”

Plans after graduation: ”I plan to go to college and earn a degree in International Relations while also playing college-level volleyball.”

Shoutout: “I’d like to give a shout-out to Ms. Walker and Mr. Hodge because they’ve helped me grow into myself, and have seen me grow since freshman year. I really appreciate everything they’ve done for me!”

Words of advice: “Enjoy this year! It’s our last, so let’s make sure that we do it right.”

Name: Tyler Stroyny

Extracurricular activities: “I personally loved filming sporting events during the winter and spring and playing football in the fall!”

Plans after graduation: “All [of] you have set me up for great things in life, hopefully, I will make a huge impact on this nation someday!”

Shoutout: “I enjoyed every class I took at CYHS, and I had a lot of great teachers along the way!”

Words of advice: “I am very blessed to be where I am at, and I’ve always brought energy everywhere I went! I love [all] those who surrounded me for 4 years!”

Name: Kayla Seidenstricker

Extracurricular activities: Soccer, Track & Field, Mini-THON, Optimist Club and National Honor Society

Plans after graduation: Attend Penn State University to obtain a 4-year degree

Shoutout: “Shout out to Mrs. Anderson for being one of the most supportive and kind teachers I’ve had.”

Words of advice: “Never stop being a good person with a good heart 🙂 Kindness goes a long way!”

Name: Molly Klinedinst

Extracurricular activities: Club swimming (York YMCA), CYHS varsity swim team, CYHS orchestra, Optimist club, Mini-THON, Class President (junior and senior year), student council, National Honors Society Vice President, Outdoor Country Club Lifeguard and swim lesson instructor

Plans after graduation: “I plan to attend a four-year university where I will be majoring in Secondary Education with the intent of becoming a high school principal.”

Shoutout: “…shoutout to Ms. Walker for being an amazing student council leader and although under strict circumstances, working hard to be able to have a CYHS homecoming!”

Words of advice: “Don’t waste your potential. Go do big things and explore the possibilities life has to offer because you never know when they could be taken away.”

Name: James Jackson

Extracurricular activities: CYHS football and basketball

Plans after graduation: “I plan to attend college and play football while majoring in criminal justice.”

Shoutout: “Shoutout to Ms. Walker for helping me throughout these last two years and thank you for guiding me in the right direction for my future.”

Words of advice: “Don’t let anyone tell you what can and can’t do because 9/10 the odds are [going to be] against you… you [might] as well give it your best shot.”

Name: Edha Gupta

Extracurricular activities: President of National Honors Society, Red Cross Club, and Panther Anti Racist Union, Central York High School Tennis Team (3 years), CYHS Peer tutoring ( 1 yr), Poetry Out Loud (1yr), Science National Honors Society, Mu Alpha Theta and Optimist Club (4 yrs)

Plans after graduation: “After graduation, I plan to major in neuroscience on the pre-med track! I am trying to go into healthcare.”

Shoutout: “Shout out to Mr. Hodge and Ms. Jackson for being great teachers and advisors!”

Words of advice: “Some words of advice I would give fellow seniors is to keep pursuing your passion! Even if it might not seem like pursuing your passion is bringing great results right now, it will in the future, trust in time!”

Name: Beau Pribula

Extracurricular activities: Football

Plans after graduation: Go to Penn State University and play football

Shoutout: “Shoutout to Mr. Gates for being a great teacher.”

Words of advice: “Cherish every moment.”

Name: Jacobi Baker

Extracurricular activities: Varsity Basketball

Plans after graduation: “My plan after high school is to either go to college for basketball or go to a trade school.”

Shoutout: “Shout out to the og Mrs.Walker, you [will] always be my favorite.”

Words of advice: “Enjoy and cherish every moment that they can in high school because it definitely goes by fast.”

Name: Carter Glassmyer

Extracurricular activities: Football

Plans after graduation: “I plan on going to college to major in business administration.”

Shoutout: Mr. Hakim and Ms. Walker

Words of advice: “Always be nice to people.”

Name: Trenton Dunnick

Extracurricular activities: Football

Plans after graduation: “I plan to go to a 4-year college and play football.”

Shoutout: “Shoutout to Mr. Wertz for being a great teacher!”

Words of advice: “Some words of advice for my fellow seniors is to set goals for yourself and find a way to get closer to those goals every day.”

Name: Bayley Lentz

Extracurricular activities: Volleyball

Plans after graduation: “My plans after graduation are to go to a 4-year university where I will be majoring in criminology.”

Shoutout: “As for my favorite teachers they include Ms.Walker, Ms. Crump, Mr. Gates.”

Words of advice: “Keep working hard because we are almost at the end of the road.”

Name: Ava Myers

Extracurricular activities: Varsity girls soccer (4 years)

Plans after graduation: “I plan to attend a 4-year college and continue to play soccer in college.”

Shoutout: “Shoutout to Mr. Shellenberger for always being there and helping to guide me through high school and my future!”

Words of advice: “Always be humble and kind!”

Name: Alec Fahs

Extracurricular activities: “I have been on the lacrosse team since my freshmen year.”

Plans after graduation: “After high school, I plan to attend a 4-year college and pursue a business major with a minor in psychology.”

Shoutout: “Shoutout Mr. Howard for being an awesome guy and the best CLC teacher.”

Words of advice: “My advice to my fellow seniors is don’t peak in high school.”

The Prowler • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in